School years are very important in a child’s life. It lays the foundation to his/her future. We can help students have a great school year by making sure they are well prepared with school curriculum. We want to help students remain on top of their academic tasks. Through interesting activities and exercises we help them to have a strong base in the basic skills of Reading, Writing and Math.
Subjects we can help with:
- Reading: Comprehension and Vocabulary
- Writing: Language Arts and Composition
- Math: Basic Math, Pre-algebra and Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics, Pre-Calculus and Calculus
- Science: Regular and AP Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- History and other Social Studies Subjects
- AP Subjects
We can also give a helping hand to our busy parents by making sure that the kids are prepared for the next day’s class. Our qualified and experienced teachers will in completing the HW and assignments in a timely and effective manner.
After School Program
South Riding Learning Center provides the most economic, informative and entertaining after school program in the area. A qualified teacher will make sure your child finishes his/her homework, does their daily share of reading, writing and Math, keeping time for fun activities.