After School Program
South Riding Learning Center can provide a safe and nourishing atmosphere for students after their regular school hours. Our teachers will help them with their school assignments; spend some time on enrichment work and fun activities.
Please note that we will be enrolling students from Hutchison Farm ES, Little River ES, Cardinal Ridge ES, Liberty ES and Lunsford Middle School for the academic year 2017-18.
Our After School Program -
- Emphasizes cognitive development, while building self-esteem in a fun environment.
- Allows children the opportunity to work with peers as well as individually.
- Promotes creativity through learning-focused plans.
|2:45 - 3:00 PM||Arrival|
|3:00 - 3:30 PM||Settling down and snacks|
|3:30 - 4:30 PM||Homework time|
|4:30 - 5:00 PM||Reading|
|5:00 - 5:45 PM||Fun Activities (Arts, Crafts and Games)|
|5:45 - 6:30 PM||Enrichment Activities ( Reading/Writing / Math/Science/Social studies)|
|Once a Week||$250 Monthly|
|2 days / Week||$300 Monthly|
|3 days / Week||$350 Monthly|
|4 days / Week||$375 Monthly|
|5 days / Week||$390 monthly|
- Registration Fee: $ 100 (One-time Payment)
- $60 will be charged for Single Day Drop-Offs and for full day care on School Holidays.
- Please note that After School Program is just a child care and should not be mistaken with our tutoring sessions. As a part of the After School Program we will help students with their homework and provide some Reading and other enrichment activities. But it is not a customized, individual session like our other Tutoring Programs.
- If you would like to add one or two tutoring session to the after school program, please talk to the Director for pricing options.